I have been I sierra Leone for close to four months now, working with village to village federation gives me an opportunity to visit places and communities that most people would not want to visit. Working with the local people reminds me of my own community back in Zambia. i have always known that people already have the resources to use for their life transformation. all they need is a little push and motivation to build their confidence in what they are doing. 
in the few months I have been in sierra Leone, I have spent most of the time for my work purpose, I  traveled to two different communities on a bike. The transport system here is not up to standards compared to Zambia, but by the grace of God i always make it to the communities. in the picture below i was in the middle of a forest going to one of the communities we work with to conduct a training on sex abuse and gender based violence to some of the local girls we support in school. this experience reminds me of the global ministries motto from everywhere to everywhere 





our training was very successful though I was exhausted due to the long distance I traveled by bike my hope and prayer is that God helps these young future leaders in their education so that tomorrow the world may be a better place . I also realized that the people are hard working and can do wonders with the resources they already have. and that made me have more hope for agriculture in the future. i am inviting you all to join me on my mission journey through prayer and making a donation to my advance account #3022544

in the first month we also carried out one of the project where we redistribute school learning materials to high school girls, the program is called girl child education and the purpose of the project is to improve the quality of girl child education in the rural set areas, some of the materials we give out include, books, uniforms, shoes and some money for school fees. this program reminds me of my old days in high school and the excitement that comes with the gifts we receive as local people. in most cases it encourages school children to work even harder in their academics. see pictures below 








you are always invited to join me on this journey with your support through prayers and also by making a donation to my advance account ##3022544

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Training on nutrition and gardening in preparation for this years rainy season